Muniwireless is the authority on municipal and other large scale wireless (Wi-Fi, WiMAX) broadband projects worldwide; mobile wireless applications in public safety, government, utilities (smart grid, clean tech) and the enterprise.
Founded in 2003 by Esme Vos, MuniWireless is the go-to source for everyone involved the wireless broadband ecosystem: municipal and regional officials, public transportation, utilities, service providers, handset manufacturers, wireless equipment vendors, IT managers, integrators, consultants, legislators, community activists, analysts and journalists.
Lead generation, business development and consulting services
MuniWireless advertising and consulting clients include: Intel, Cisco, Motorola, Sprint, Radwin, Alvarion, Firetide, Tropos, Nortel, Microsoft, Winncom, Dragonwave, Wavion, Strix Systems, Nomadix.
Products and services offered by MuniWireless include:
(1) Lead generation and marketing
- lead generation via targeted surveys, invite-only seminars, and webinars;
- weekly newsletter sponsorship;
- banner advertising;
- print magazine.
(2) Business development and consulting
- We can establish offices for companies in Asia, specifically Singapore and help manage the Asia business, including hiring personnel and taking care of tax, legal and administrative matters.
- We provide in-depth reports on the state of the market (and estimate market size) in various countries around the world.
- We introduce vendors to local governments and private firms that are deploying or upgrading wireless networks.
- We advise private and public entities on their tenders (RFPs, RFIs).
In all, MuniWireless touches tens of thousands of individuals through online, print and face-to-face media, as well as conferences, seminars and webinars. Through its consulting services to tech companies, MuniWireless has helped large and small companies in the wireless space improve their sales and marketing results.
Esme Vos, the founder of MuniWireless, continues to be its guiding force, and develops new ways to help companies in the wireless industry, as well as governments and enterprises, profit from the insatiable demand for wireless broadband services and applications worldwide.
About Esme Vos
Esme Vos is one of the foremost global experts in large-scale wireless network deployments. Since starting MuniWireless in 2003, she has grown the business into respected and trusted resource for the wireless industry.
She has been a member of the advisory boards of WeFi (wireless Internet company based in Tel Aviv, Israel) and Go Networks (wireless equipment company based in Mountain View, California and acquired by NextWave Wireless).
Esme Vos and MuniWireless in the News
In addition to hosting MuniWireless conferences in the United States and Europe, Esme has been a featured speaker at other conferences including Le Web in Paris (hosted by Loic Le Meur); Freedom to Connect in Washington DC (hosted by David Isenberg); South by Southwest Interactive in Austin, TX; Supernova in San Francisco (hosted by Kevin Werbach); and The Marker Conference in Tel Aviv.
Subscribe to our newsletter and RSS news feed
Subscribe to our Twitter feed
Join our Linked In Groups
Join our Facebook Group
Improve your lead generation and brand recognition